Preventive Maintenance Plans
The best way to solve problems is to prevent them. As part of our
on going commitment to our customers Dowling Corporation offers
custom tailored Preventive Maintenance Plans uniquely designed to
meet individual customer requirements.
Why is Preventive Maintenance beneficial?
Mechanical equipment requires periodic service whether on an emergency
"breakdown" basis or by scheduling of predictable routine
Pre-planned rather than "breakdown" service can prevent
- Premature Failure Of System Components Due To Neglect
- Unexpected Downtime/Occupant Discomfort
- Lost Productivity Due To Discomfort Or Inoperable Process Equipment
- Product Loss (Refrigerated Or Heated Items)
- Energy Waste Due To Neglected System Components
- Premature System Replacement
- Air Quality Problems
- Damage To Facility
Equipment serviced on an emergency basis is rarely brought back
to peak efficiency. When the system breaks down the failed component
is replaced to get the system running again and the rest of the
system remains in the same condition, driving up operating expense
and reducing the life expectancy of the equipment. Preventive maintenance
returns the entire system to its optimal condition after each visit
saving energy, unnecessary repair expense and downtime, and extending
the life of the equipment.
Advantages of Dowling Corporation's Preventive Maintenance Plan
- 10 % off most service calls on invoices paid within 30 days.
- Priority service for emergency service calls with no additional
charges for overtime.
- Guaranteed timely performance of maintenance visits.
- Routine Preventive Maintenance scheduled automatically.
** Contact Us Today For A Free Preventive Maintenance Consultation
Discover the Dowling Difference!